Thursday, November 6, 2008

ZipGenuis does almost everything with compression

You gotta have a compression app these days.  I've been using ZipGenius for years. With 
ZipGenius is the absolutely free software for Windows® that lets you compress files to almost any kind of archive. ZipGenius supports more than 20 compressed archive formats, including CD/DVD-ROM image files in ISO9660 standard. This is the file compression suite you were searching for: it is free and easy to use, plus it supports more than 20 formats of compressed archives, including RAR, ARJ, ACE, CAB, SQX, OpenOffice.org documents and the excellent 7-zip. ZipGenius now can precompress executable files going to be added to a ZIP archive through the UPX compressor.

ZipGenius I can right-click a file (zip or rar is what I deal with mostly) and select whatever I want to do with the contents.  This picture below is a screnschot of the options I have on my machine.
I can do the same with multiple selected files.

ZipGenius is fast and easy to use.  Once you try it you'll love it.

No comments: